Tuesday, June 10, 2014

34 weeks

How far along?: 34 weeks 4 days
How big is baby?: the size of a pineapple! 19-22 inches and about 4lb 9oz. He has likely reached his birth length and is now packing on the pounds. He obviously had a growth spurt since my last appt because I went from measuring 30w to 34w in only two weeks!
Weight gain?: back up to where I was a month or so ago - overall I think I'm at 19lbs, so on track to hopefully gain only a few lbs more than I did with L
Stretch marks?: nope - even the dr commented on how lucky I was not to have any!
Maternity clothes?: refusing to buy any more but I did get some super comfy non-maternity pants (http://m.target.com/p/mossimo-supply-co-junior-s-soft-pant-assorted-colors/-/A-15128697) from target last week. And I'd like to get some nursing-friendly tops and gowns or pajamas before the hospital. 
Sleep?: ugh. Getting very tough. I'm fighting a cold or allergies, so I'm snoring like a chainsaw (poor Ben even slept on the couch!) and the heartburn (or whatever) is still causing me to wake up choking & vomiting. I tried sleeping propped up but ended up with a horrible headache. And most nights I have to get up 1-3x to pee. But at least I don't have insomnia!
Best moment last week?: we had a nice little adults-only getaway in Virginia Beach last weekend! 
Food cravings?: nothing to note
Symptoms?: aside from the previously mentioned, my pubic symphysis pain has flared up again and the mid-back / rub pain has started. I can tell it's getting crowded in there! Hoping to see a chiropractor to help alleviate some of the issues. 
Exercise?: signed up for 6 more weeks of yoga!
Movement?: frequent and often painful but at least I know he's healthy & active!
Belly button?: out mostly, but didn't stop me from wearing a bikini this weekend
What I miss?: adult beverages 
Labor signs?: he's head down (confirmed by ultrasound yesterday) but that's all for now - and hopefully for awhile!
What I'm looking forward to?: London's second birthday party next weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment