Monday, June 23, 2014

36 weeks

How far along?: 36w3d
How big is baby?: the size of a large cantaloupe; approx. 19-22in and 6lbs
Weight gain?: none since last week; 21lbs total
Stretch marks?: none
Sleep?: terrible. I have a lingering cough plus the reflux makes me wake up choking and often vomiting, so the sleep is interrupted and normally quite uncomfortable
Best moment last week?: London's 2nd birthday celebrations. Two is the sweetest age! Don't get me wrong, she's a total diva and the tantrums wear me thin, but she just loved celebrating her birthday. 
Food cravings?: nothing of note, besides beer and Italian subs
Symptoms?: reflux, more aches & pains than I could ever list, and one less than pleasant symptom I will spare you the details of
Exercise?: yoga and chasing London
Movement?: I'm constantly feeling his little heel up by my ribs
Belly button?: no change but definitely visible through clothes 
What I miss?: sleep
Labor signs?: as of today, my cervix is starting to thin & dilate and baby's head is low. Great news, considering I never got that far on my own with London, but not necessarily indicative that he'll be here any time soon. 
What I'm looking forward to?: continuing to work on his nursery. Ben is working hard to get it ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment