Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Newborn Photos

Call me crazy, but I'm pretty sure I never posted London's newborn photos. That's cool, I'm only six months late, it's fine

As per usual, the photos were taken by Emily Forsberg and despite London NOT being one of those sleepy, pliable newborns, Emily made the best of it and we ended up with a few very sweet shots. Such precious memories of our tiny tiny girl!

Here's a little secret for moms-to-be and photographers - London wouldn't lay down on a table or chair or anything on top of the blanket. So I laid on the table, draped the blanket across me, and she laid on my chest. Amazingly (because Emily is that talented), you'd never know the difference. Desperate times call for desperate measures, am I right?

OK, so here are a few of my favorites. Hard to believe she was just one week old here *tears*.







No comments:

Post a Comment