Friday, January 31, 2014

16 weeks

How far along?: 16 weeks
How big is baby?: the size of a turnip: 5 inches and 5 ounces. I can feel where the baby is hanging out sometimes, so hopefully kicks soon!
Weight gain?: I might dig out our scale today but I'd be surprised if I've gained any. Still throwing up regularly, yuck. 
Stretch marks?: no, just very itchy boobs
Maternity clothes?: tops and dresses here and there
Sleep?: better, minus this horrible cough. But I'm not waking up at 3am to pee anymore. Normally falling asleep on the couch for a few hours, then sleeping in bed from 1-6 or so
Best moment last week?: we got to celebrate my dad's 60th birthday up in va; the trip was horrendous and none of us slept more than 5 hrs but he was really happy!
Food cravings?: brownies, fries, milk, spaghetti, ice cream ... You know, healthy stuff ;)
Symptoms?: the throwing up isn't really subsiding, which sucks, and my headache is still almost always around. I'm really really over it, this feeling like crap part. 
Exercise?: I might remove this question :)
Gender?: hoping we get to schedule our anatomy ultrasound at our regular appointment next week
Movement?: nothing definitive yet
Belly button?: no noticeable change since last time 
What I miss?: energy
Labor signs?: no
What I'm looking forward to?: feeling more like myself? If that ever happens. Checking up on baby on Monday. A possible date night tonight!
This was actually 15 weeks; I can't be on top of blogging AND taking photos on time!

No comments:

Post a Comment