Friday, February 28, 2014

Half Baked

Little brother is officially half baked (assuming he doesn't go past his due date) and that's reason to celebrate! I'm actually feeling pretty decent this week, which is also something to celebrate. So how does a woman who's five months pregnant celebrate? With ice cream, of course!


How far along?: 20 weeks
How big is baby?: the size of a banana
Weight gain?: not sure
Stretch marks?: no
Maternity clothes?: I desperately need new pants. This isn't like with London where I could just make my pre-pregnancy jeans work when I needed them to (even at 9mo pregnant!). This kid is lower and the pants are too uncomfortable to wear for very long. 
Sleep?: not terrible. We've recently gotten into House of Cards, so I've been staying up until 11 (woah!) and sleeping until a little after 6am. 
Best moment last week?: We got a crib! Ordered online for an incredible price and we should be able to pick it up this week. Everything else we need is small so I feel really good about getting this out of the way!
Food cravings?: ice cream. And all the other normal stuff I've been craving. Cherry coke. More ice cream. 
Symptoms?: I had some spotting earlier this week, and with the diagnosis of placenta previa, that can be pretty scary. So I'm on "very light activity" and hoping it was just a fluke. 
Exercise?: I took London to open gym at a gymnastics place last week and that was pretty fun
Gender?: boy! Still no name
Movement?: yep! Feeling him daily, inside and out. 
Belly button?: still in
What I miss?: not having to constantly second guess if I'm "doing too much"
What I'm looking forward to?: co-hosting a sprinkle for my sweet friend Jenn & baby Reed tomorrow!
I made Little Brother his first homemade onesie (and one for Reed too!). Loving the boy clothes already!

No comments:

Post a Comment