|Repeat pic - it's not my fault they didn't change it!|
- How far along?: 25 weeks exactly
- How big is baby?: According to What to Expect, she is still the size of an eggplant. The app says she is now 9.2 inches long and 2 lbs, getting big!
- Weight gain?: I'm going to naively assume I haven't gained any more weight since last week, ha ha ha.
- Stretch marks?: None, as far as I can see! Of course "as far as I can see" is getting smaller by the day.
- Maternity clothes?: We had a clothes swap last night and I picked up at least one new top (that I'm wearing today) that can be worn with my belly & leggings. Hooray!
- Sleep?: I'm able to function off less and less, but certainly made up for it this weekend. Thank you, L, for letting me sleep until almost 10 (off and on, of course).
- Best moment last week?: Hmm, this is tough. No real highlights. I'm continuing to struggle with our bedding options, having now ordered 3 sets that ended up a completely different color than they were online, so the best moment this week will be if / when I finally decide on something. But best moment of the past week has probably been dinner at Kanki Friday night for a good friend's birthday, I ate so much and it was amazing. Also, my mom ordered the dresser for the nursery and it should be here next week!
- Food cravings?: No changes on this one. A little bit of everything. Or a lot of bit - yikes! Also milkshakes, but those have been pretty consistent through the whole pregnancy.
- Symptoms?: My soreness down there? It was a small infection due to a cut from shaving. Ouch! So ... be careful, mamas. Just sayin'. It's becoming more painful to cross my legs, especially for long periods of time. Also, I sneezed a couple days ago and peed a little - I know, I know, I need to do more kegels. Luckily I was at home, but I was still embarrassed. Getting increasingly harder to bend over, so fat
- Exercise?: Yoga-ing. I'm debating about asking my doctor if I can play soccer, at least for the beginning of the season.
- Gender?: Judging by the tulle crib skirt I'm about to buy her, still a girl.
- Movement?: She is maintaining her schedule - sleep till 11am, party at 11pm. The movement seems to be less frequent or strong, maybe I'm just getting used to it.
- Belly button?: Shallower by the day.
- What I miss?: A good ol' sandwich!
- Labor signs?: Nope.
- What I'm looking forward to?: Doing some more work on her room this wknd. The closet is officially cleaned out, so hoping we can get a second bar put in there soon.
|Holy belly, batman!|