Tuesday, March 6, 2012

25 weeks already?!



Repeat pic - it's not my fault they didn't change it!
  1. How far along?: 25 weeks exactly
  2. How big is baby?: According to What to Expect, she is still the size of an eggplant. The app says she is now 9.2 inches long and 2 lbs, getting big!
  3. Weight gain?: I'm going to naively assume I haven't gained any more weight since last week, ha ha ha.
  4. Stretch marks?: None, as far as I can see! Of course "as far as I can see" is getting smaller by the day.
  5. Maternity clothes?: We had a clothes swap last night and I picked up at least one new top (that I'm wearing today) that can be worn with my belly & leggings. Hooray!
  6. Sleep?: I'm able to function off less and less, but certainly made up for it this weekend. Thank you, L, for letting me sleep until almost 10 (off and on, of course).
  7. Best moment last week?: Hmm, this is tough. No real highlights. I'm continuing to struggle with our bedding options, having now ordered 3 sets that ended up a completely different color than they were online, so the best moment this week will be if / when I finally decide on something. But best moment of the past week has probably been dinner at Kanki Friday night for a good friend's birthday, I ate so much and it was amazing. Also, my mom ordered the dresser for the nursery and it should be here next week!
  8. Food cravings?: No changes on this one. A little bit of everything. Or a lot of bit - yikes! Also milkshakes, but those have been pretty consistent through the whole pregnancy.
  9. Symptoms?: My soreness down there? It was a small infection due to a cut from shaving. Ouch! So ... be careful, mamas. Just sayin'. It's becoming more painful to cross my legs, especially for long periods of time. Also, I sneezed a couple days ago and peed a little - I know, I know, I need to do more kegels. Luckily I was at home, but I was still embarrassed. Getting increasingly harder to bend over, so fat
  10. Exercise?: Yoga-ing. I'm debating about asking my doctor if I can play soccer, at least for the beginning of the season.
  11. Gender?: Judging by the tulle crib skirt I'm about to buy her, still a girl.
  12. Movement?: She is maintaining her schedule - sleep till 11am, party at 11pm. The movement seems to be less frequent or strong, maybe I'm just getting used to it.
  13. Belly button?: Shallower by the day.
  14. What I miss?: A good ol' sandwich!
  15. Labor signs?: Nope.
  16. What I'm looking forward to?: Doing some more work on her room this wknd. The closet is officially cleaned out, so hoping we can get a second bar put in there soon.
Holy belly, batman!

No comments:

Post a Comment