But, lucky for us, she shares her secrets. And lucky for me, I'm a pretty good copy-cat. So here you have Whitney-inspired hand-painted wine glasses, that I made as my secret seashell gift for other Aubrey.
What You'll Need
- (4) Wine Glasses (I got mine from the dollar store!)
- Glass Paint & Sealant (available at A.C.Moore)
- Thin Paint Brush
- Print out of monogram you wish to paint
- Tape the monogram inside the wine glass, with the letters facing out toward you
- Using the print-out as a stencil, paint with your desired color of glass paint
- Let dry for recommended period (I think it's probably overnight, but the paint should say)
- Repaint with sealant
- Let dry for 10 days
Whitney used these as a bridal shower favor, mine was a gift for a friend who's about to get married ... either way, it's an inexpensive yet thoughtful - and useful - gift!