Thursday, October 20, 2011

I AM SO BLESSED

It's this running joke, between Tyler, Ben, Brenna and myself. There's some girl they went to high school with, who posts hilarious Facebook statuses (stati?) which are not meant to be ironic, but are. Example: My daughter just ate all her broccoli, I AM SO BLESSED! It never ceases to amuse the group when one of us follows up an otherwise inane statement with "I AM SO BLESSSSSSSED!!!!!"

But I just have to tell y'all ... I am. SO blessed.

My husband still gives me butterflies and makes me blush when he kisses me, just like he did six years ago.

 October 2005                                                                            October 2011

Apologies for the double-post, but today was just one of those days, and these thoughts were just too long for Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment