- How far along?: 22 weeks 3 days
- How big is baby?: According to What to Expect, she is the size of a papaya - yum! L is approximately 8 inches long and weighs 1.2lbs. My countdown screen also reminded me that there are only 17 weeks 4 days to go - that seems like nothing. I totally freaked out when I read that!
- Weight gain?: Oh boy, 4 lbs as of Monday. I'm officially joining the ranks of "a pound a week" but the doctor seemed fine with that. Made the mistake of getting on the scale last night, after dinner and with all my clothes & shoes on. Won't do that again, scary stuff! I warned Ben that VERY soon, I'm going to weigh more than he does.
- Stretch marks?: None, as far as I can see!
- Maternity clothes?: I went shopping last weekend and bought a pair of black maternity pants (I think that means I now have three pairs total), a few tops and a dress, so I'm feeling much better about my wardrobe this week. Still have "nothing to wear" for my shower!
- Sleep?: Not enough, that's for sure.
- Best moment last week?: Honestly, this might sound weird, but I really love going to the doctor. There is no better sound than hearing that quick little heartbeat. She's still hovering in the 150s. I also met with a new doctor (new to me) for the first time and I LOVED him. He was so nice, and took so much time to answer all my questions.
- Food cravings?: I made chili last weekend and went to Bull McCabe's for lunch Wednesday so I took care of both of those cravings (although I could always go for more fries). Currently craving warm brownies and milk mmmmmmm.
- Symptoms?: The butt / hip pain is still giving me issues. Dr. Segal told me I could take Pepcid AC for my terrible heartburn so hopefully that starts to help!
- Exercise?: Yoga makes me so happy, even though I had to limit a few of my stretches because of the hip / butt pain. We did 90 second squats on Wednesday and I felt like a badass.
- Gender?: Hoping there has been no change.
- Movement?: Still really faint.
- Belly button?: Definitely getting noticeably (to me) shallower, but still in. The hole where I had my belly button pierced (7+ years ago) is getting a little ... weird.
- What I miss?: A more comprehensive wardrobe.
- Labor signs?: Nope.
- What I'm looking forward to?: We have a fetal echocardiogram a week from today, and I'm looking forward to that piece of mind, and hopefully (selfishly) getting a glimpse of her sweet little face. Also looking forward to spending the weekend in the mountains and getting a prenatal massage on Sunday.
|HOLY HUGE BELLY BATMAN!|
Big change from last week, huh?