- How far along?: 23 weeks 2 days
- How big is baby?: According to What to Expect, she is the size of an ear of corn - now, that doesn't make any sense to me! She went from spaghetti squash, to papaya, to corn? Doesn't corn seem smaller? Anyway, L is approximately 8.5 inches long and weighs 1.5 lbs.
- Weight gain?: I haven't weight myself this week, why bring that negativity upon myself?!
- Stretch marks?: None, as far as I can see!
- Maternity clothes?: Ordered a few more items (two shirts and a pair of RED pants!) from Old Navy this week - really hoping they come in today or tomorrow. Otherwise, I might be wearing yoga pants to my shower.
- Sleep?: Never enough! I've been getting to work early this week because we're so busy, and neither one of us likes getting up early.
- Best moment last week?: SHE IS MOVING! She is bouncing around like the little cheerleader she's destined to be. I have finally started feeling her move forreal, consistently, and Ben got to feel her, too. So freaking cool. It's a little uncomfortable at first, I thought maybe it was gas bubbles, but nope! It's definitely her. We went to a show last night and she was going nuts from the vibration of the music.
- Food cravings?: Just eating a lot, still. Nothing really in particular. I had McDonald's over the weekend and it was just so-so, so that's disappointing but good be a positive thing ;)
- Symptoms?: Pepcid AC is definitely helping the heartburn - Praise the Lord!
- Exercise?: I had to skip yoga this week because of the show we went to last night - boo.
- Gender?: Hyper little girl
- Movement?: ALL OVER THE PLACE. And I'm so excited, because hopefully my girlfriends will get to feel her at my shower this weekend.
- Belly button?: Much much shallower. I supposed it's only a matter of time now ... so long, sweet innie.
- What I miss?: Hot tubbing without any care! I got in for a few minutes this weekend (BEFORE YOU OPEN YOUR MOUTH, MY DOCTOR SAID IT WAS FINE!) - just 10 minutes at a time, allowing myself to completely cool down before getting back in, and only from the butt / hips down. It was so nice, but it was hard to completely relax thanks to all the unsolicited "advice" from everyone beforehand.
- Labor signs?: Gosh no. BUT, I read that, if she were to be born next week, she'd have a 50% chance of survival. That is so amazing!
- What I'm looking forward to?: MY BABY SHOWER! It's Saturday, and I am so so so excited to see my friends & family and all the hard work my girlfriends have put into planning it. L & I are so blessed with such wonderful friends and family to love on us.
|These pictures always seems to make me look much smaller than I feel!|
Not complaining, just saying...
Also, mama looks tired because it was 7am - boo!