Sunday, April 1, 2012

I almost missed it: 28 weeks


  1. How far along?: 28 weeks 5 days
  2. How big is baby?: According to What to Expect, she is now the size of a small cabbage. She is approximately 17 inches long (head to feet) and weighs about 2.9 lbs.
  3. Weight gain?: I broke down and stepped on the scale in our bathroom yesterday. Of course, I don't know how it matches up with the one at the doctor so I really have no idea how many pounds I've gained ... 15? 16? 20?! We'll find out next week.
  4. Stretch marks?: Still none, Praise the Lord. I asked Ben to check me for stretch marks this weekend, and he asked what exactly he was looking for, so I'd say that's a good sign.
  5. Maternity clothes?: Nothing new purchased in the way of maternity, but a dear friend had me and another friend over last night to raid the clothes she was purging - so I have new-to-me clothes!
  6. Sleep?: I go back and forth on this. I feel bad to complain about sleep because at least I'm not uncomfortable, but the coughing and heartburn is making it hard to fall asleep most nights (and I know it's making it hard on Ben, too). Then I wake up around 4-5 am to pee many mornings. The nice thing about my sleep lately is that it's been so nice we've been able to sleep with the windows open!
  7. Best moment last week?: Oh my gosh, y'all, we found a freakin dresser. The most wonderful, most perfect dresser in the entire world. OK, whatever, I don't care if it's perfect, I loooooove it. And I was so relieved when we found it, I was literally brought to tears. AND Ben finished re-doing her closet. What a productive week it was!
  8. Food cravings?: Anything and everything.
  9. Symptoms?: It's getting difficult to put my shoes on. Expect to see me wearing my rainbows quite a lot over the next 2.5 months!
  10. Exercise?: I signed up for another 8 week session of pre-natal yoga, starting next Wednesday.
  11. Gender?: Can I just take this one out?
  12. Movement?: I've started being able to feel her stretch, which is really adorable to me, especially in the morning. Lots of rolling / gentle movements, which aren't uncomfortable. A few friends and coworkers have been able to feel her move lately, it's so fun to share that with someone else!
  13. Belly button?: Still in. Cross your fingers for me, y'all.
  14. What I miss?: Being able to eat anything without heartburn. Ugh!
  15. Labor signs?: None. Cross your fingers on this one, too! We want this little one inside until June.
  16. What I'm looking forward to?: Hanging her clothes in her "new" closet!!
    Don't hate on the barbie arm

No comments:

Post a Comment