- 3 cups plain greek yogurt
- 9 tbsp sugar
- 6 tbsp rose's sweetened lime juice (you can find it near the soft drinks, but regular lime juice will do the trick if you have it already!)
- 1 box graham crackers
- Mix the yogurt, sugar and lime juice in a bowl until smooth
This isn't exactly smooth
Maybe if you use a hand mixer?
- Freeze for approximately 1 hour or until taking a more solid consistency (but not frozen solid!)
- Place half the graham crackers on a tray or cookie sheet, cinnamon side down
- Scoop a hearty spoonful of the yogurt mixture onto each cracker (about 1/8 - 1/4 cup each)
- Cover each with another cracker, smooshing slightly to even out the yogurt mixture
- Return to freezer for at least 1 hour or until frozen through
It's that easy!
PS - I didn't really take any pictures while I was making this one, so here's a photo from the original recipe