Friday, March 18, 2011

Happy St. Patrick's Day from Lucy

Happy Saint Patrick's Day (a day late). Lucy got pinched first thing yesterday morning, so we had to give her a little "luck of the Irish" to get her into the holiday spirit.

We celebrated St. Patrick's Day without any green beer, but with a DELICIOUS reuben. Several of us went to Big Boss Brewery to partake in good food & drink. There are a lot of perks to working in advertising, but free beer is definitely one of my favorites. With the weather finally turning to spring (hopefully for good!) we were able to sit outside and enjoy music, partake in the free libations, and purchase fabulous local food from a bevy of food trucks present. I only drank two beers over the course of 4 hours, but I certainly made up for those calories in everything I ate! It was a fun night, albeit an early one considering the holiday, and I was thrilled to wake up on March 18th without a hangover ... maybe I'm finally getting over binge drinking during the week? Wishful thinking, I'm sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment