Well, I can hardly call this a recipe. Also, I forgot to take a picture, so I'm stealing the inspiration picture from Alisa Burke, by way of Pinterest.
- 2 Cucumbers
- 1 8oz pkg of Neufchatel Cheese (low-fat cream cheese)
- Basil, Sage, Oregano, Chives - or any combination thereof!
- Dried Dill Weed
- Slice cucumbers into thick slices
- Heat cream cheese in microwave to soften
- Mix in a variety of herbs to your liking
- Scoop dollop of herbed cream cheese onto each cucumber slice
- Top with one shake of dill weed
I should mention here that you can (should) refrigerate them right up until the point of serving. Nobody likes a room temperature cuke!
Great party appetizer - bite-size, finger foods, no mess and they're healthy!